Published regulation that defines the acts of psychologists
The Regulation defining the acts of psychologists was published on January 6th, in portuguese legislation.
According to this regulation, acts of psychologists are the application of psychological science in all areas and challenges involving behavior and mental processes, namely:
- The psychological assessment activity
- The technical-scientific activities of psychological intervention
- The activities of diagnosis, analysis, prescription, and psychological intervention, including psychotherapeutic, non-pharmacological
- The elaboration of technical-scientific opinions and expertise
- Intervision and supervision activitiesActs of psychologists may also be considered as activities within the scope of teaching, research, training, selection, consultancy and coordination and direction.
More information here.