According to this regulation, acts of psychologists are the application of psychological science in all areas and challenges involving behavior and mental processes, namely:
- The psychological assessment activity
- The technical-scientific activities of psychological intervention
- The activities of diagnosis, analysis, prescription, and psychological intervention, including psychotherapeutic, non-pharmacological
- The elaboration of technical-scientific opinions and expertise
- Intervision and supervision activitiesActs of psychologists may also be considered as activities within the scope of teaching, research, training, selection, consultancy and coordination and direction.
More information here.